Sunday, September 9, 2007

Interview with Cats

Pipsqueak, last week you stopped eating. Was that a hunger strike to protest the new kitten? Or was it just time for a change in food?
"It was a little of both. I felt it was time for a change in my nutritional conveyance, and I also strongly objected to the kitten. It was just the right action at the right time."
Shadow, when you first met Duchess you were terrified of her. Now you stand your ground. When did you realize that Duchess was NOT a bloodthirsty killer kitten?
"I think it was when I observed her chasing her own tail repeatedly."
Duchess, what's your favorite part of life at the Bayless home?
"I really love chasing my tail, but my favorite part of life has to be my sneak attacks on the other cats. I think they really like it too."
Pipsqueak, do you and Duchess play together?
"Not really, but sometimes she comes out of nowhere and jumps on me. That's really annoying. And she's always trying to eat my food."
Shadow, do you feel you and Duchess are developing a healthy relationship?
"Define healthy."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such intelligent cats and kittens, and so prepared for the age of media. I would expect no other from your family.

Anonymous said...

We need more pictures of this "Claw of Cats".

Anonymous said...

Curiosity overcame me, so I went to Google. I see that a group of cats could be called a clowder, a pounce, a clutter, or a comfort.

Websters supports clowder. A pounce may apply to Duchess. I could use clutter or comfort, depending on the day and the behavior of the cats!

Elaine said...

Oh, they are definitely a Clutter of Cats! I look around and there are cats everywhere...

Tiria the Shadow Princess said...

Nice to see that other cats get interviewed. I have to have my own blog in order get the meow out.

Tiria
The Shadow Princess