Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Like and Unlike


So I've noticed that Duchess, although very different from her older brothers, is also very similar to them.
Duchess, like Pipsqueak, eats every meal as if she hadn't eaten in 3 days.
Duchess, unlike Pipsqueak, is not ornery.
Duchess, like Shadow, is willing and able to verbally express her displeasure or impatience.
Duchess, unlike Shadow, will remain in your lap even when you sneeze, cough, or laugh loudly.
Duchess, like Pipsqueak, is extremely interested in human food.
Duchess, unlike Pipsqueak, can be restrained while we are eating human food. (When Pip was her size I had to shut him in the bathroom when I ate: he would literally drag food off my plate).
Duchess, like Shadow, tells you exactly what part of her head to scratch.
Duchess, unlike Shadow, likes to meet new people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures! What a happy little clowder, clutter, and comfort of cats.

qlluevacafe said...

haha, I've never analyzed my dog before...