Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Moses and me

I have the best support system ever! Just look at the comments from the previous post!
So I've decided to channel my creativity around this little mean voice by thinking about Moses. Moses was called by God and had a lot of excuses. God didn't really buy any of them. Which is good, because otherwise we might have been stuck with a great leader named something crazy like Mosiah. (Dale will get that Mormon joke).
Anyway, I'm creatively imagining myself in that story. And each day I'm going to give God one of my excellent excuses, all provided by the meanie. And I'll record God's answers. Once I've gotten through, I promise to write it up real pretty and post it here.
And I'm investigating the book recommendations made and looking at the Joy Diet, a good resource for this sort of thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be sure and share your excuses--and God's answers! Maybe this is the beginning of something wonderful to write!