Tuesday, September 30, 2008

random thoughts

New red patent leather clogs: SUPER AWESOME
Writing most of the day with no self-criticism: MIRACULOUS (and possibly related to above mentioned clogs)
The Bible is not an idol but we make it one
What's a good game to show inter-dependence?
Why do roaches keep coming inside?
Duchess is so adorable that if she weren't evil, she would be too precious to live
Can't wait to watch Fringe online tomorrow
Watching Xfiles season 2: CREEPY
Using oven from Grandmother's house: FUN
Maybe I belong in one of those "liberal" denominations after all...
I like to use RET, and I didn't even know it
TA's who take 18 days to give feedback while assignments are still being turned in and then give you poor grades and no chance to resubmit are really not that cool but I'm trying awfully hard to be Christ-like here...
Looks like tonight's gonna be a late night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very random except for the red clogs.
Excellent

Anonymous said...

Hey, your readership is waiting for something new! I'm having to go to that spot I told you about: http://christ-unshackled.blogspot.com/ in order to have new reading for the day!