Friday, February 20, 2009

7 Quick Birthday Takes

1) This is my 200th post!! On my 34th birthday! That's got to have some kind of significance.
2) I get to eat chocolate sheet cake tonight that I didn't bake. Yummmm.
3) I get to open presents this evening and that makes me happy.
4) If I weren't concerned about passing out, I'd spend the rest of the day in the hot tub!
5) As a good substitute, I will watch a movie and eat chocolates from Valentine's Day.
6) We got our tax refund today, because clearly the government knows that it's my birthday!
7) Apparently half my church is sick with the flu. I will be using Purell and Zicam for the next 2 weeks so that I don't get a viral birthday gift...

2 comments:

Kerry said...

I love that you got your tax refund as your birthday present. Now THAT'S a birthday present!!

Anonymous said...

I wondered how old you were. 34? I'm so glad you're 34! In your pictures, you look 22. I feel like we've more to talk about this way. : )