Thursday, February 11, 2010

No Fringe Tonight.

There is, sadly, no Fringe episode on tonight. I will have to wait until April. It corresponds nicely to the season of Lent, as if God said, here, Elaine, why don't you fast from the awesome TV show Fringe? Hmmm, conspiracy theorists, maybe I have something here!
Fortunately, I have a very full life and can think of many other awesome activities to do tonight.
1. Go to a jewelry store to get my watch battery replaced and my engagement ring cleaned.
2. Go to the Apple store and drool over new computers.
3. Sit at home and fling my flying monkey towards the cats.
4. Drive out to Durham to sit in a pub and discuss theology.
5. Avoid working on my current cross-stitch project.
6. Avoid doing creative writing
7. Start making chocolate croissants for Sunday

No comments: