Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Giving it up

So I had a long conversation with a good friend and I'm giving up the idea that all my appointments will have conflicts and people only call me when I'm busy.
Because here's the thing: I'm busy, but I also create my life. So I'm going to allow myself some freedom, by not scheduling every free minute (and I'm not even going to "schedule" me time by setting up appointments with myself - I'm just going to leave space in my calendar). And I'm going to accept the abundance of my life. The abundance of my life means that when I commit to one great activity, there will probably be another great activity I must say no to. And that's ok. The abundance of my life means that when I start talking with 1 friend, 1 or 2 others may call, and that's ok. That's why God created voicemail. :)
So bring on the cosmic conflicts! I'm embracing the freedom and abundance that God is providing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good. You'll have time to produce Kit Kat III.