Monday, December 15, 2008

A peaceful rush

A few of the blogs I read regularly have been posting about resting. About taking time to breathe in this busy hectic season.
Me, on the other hand, I'm just gearing up! I suppose that my desire to NOT rest has something to do with the fact that I was sick for a month - enforced rest is a real drag. Plus school is wrapping up, and I am entering the Danger Zone for my productivity: when school's out, it's easy for me to just sit around and do nothing. Again, however, the month of doing nothing has really cured my desire for that. So I'm making a list and checking it twice and running around doing things constantly. And I LOVE it! Ah, health is such a wonderful thing...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember Santa knows who's naughty or nice, so watch out!

And rejoice as you contemplate the coming of our Lord. To me, that is restful!