Monday, August 3, 2009

Awesome weekend!

Friday night I got to see Tori Amos in concert. It was fantastic. A really great show! My only regret is that I forgot to bring Dale's binoculars. :( Still, it was a fabulously good time.
Then on Saturday and Sunday, I baked bread. Lots of bread. I sold about $50 worth, which is cool. $50 closer to our pilgrimages! Dale and I are both planning to go to monasteries - he to one in GA, me to one in NM. I'm looking forward to this. Also, I enjoy baking bread.
Then last night I sat down to watch ABC's premiere of Defying Gravity, a space show. It was pretty good. I will probably watch it for a couple more weeks.
I'm almost done with the Harry Potter series too. I think I've figured out where they'll be splitting the 7th book for the 2 movies. It'll be right after Harry finds out about the Deathly Hallows. That's my theory, at least.
My next book series will be another re-read - the Dune series. I'm looking forward to that.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Oh Tori... how you bring friends together again!!

Rich said...

Dune is a superb series.. the volumes his son added were well done, by and large.. Not quite Frank Herbert but close, and quite in-character. Good to see where Frank was leading us, and good to have closure on such a lengthy epic.