Friday, May 28, 2010

Counting my blessings

A new version of 7 Quick Takes.
1. I get a full day off to devote to my writing EACH WEEK!
2. My "children" are cats with eating disorders. Compared to what mothers deal with, this is a ridiculously enormous blessing.
3. My husband supports & loves me 100%, respects me, makes me laugh, and isn't afraid to call me out on my BS.
4. My church family loves and supports me, even now that I'm an employee.
5. My job requires me to take at least 2 weeks of personal vacation to seek God.
6. I have close friends in several states, who love me even though I'm not great at staying in regular contact.
7. I live with a daily abundance of God's grace that I can never, ever, deplete.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

you have friends in several countries who love you too... even though you are bad a staying in contact.