Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ignorance

There are many things I know nothing about. I know nothing about raising children. i know nothing about owning an indoor dog. I know nothing about brain surgery. I know nothing about cooking Asian food. I am willing to admit my ignorance in these areas.
Recently, on my FB page we've been discussing a rude person who has left gigantic dog poop in our lawn twice in the last 6 months. And it's been left multiple days - so this wasn't a case of someone who just forgot a bag and then came back - it is someone who is deliberately leaving behind dog poop, in my yard.
I was speaking with a friend who dogsits, and he pointed out that one time, he had already used the bag and the dog pooped a second time. Now, he's a conscientious person, so he came back with a second bag and cleaned up that same day. But it got me wondering - how hard is it to reuse a bag that has dog poop in it? Opinions?

2 comments:

Kerry said...

This same thing happened to my friends when they moved into their new house, on a corner lot. We ended up making signs and putting them on little stakes all around the perimeter of the yard. It was very effective.

Fran said...

On a higher plane, most of us have a lot of ignorance, and we learn things one step at a time, one lesson, one experience, one new experience in loving.