Thursday, December 9, 2010

reverb 10, 12/9

Party. What social gathering rocked your socks off in 2010? Describe the people, music, food, drink, clothes, shenanigans.

Well, it has to be Beth N's Halloween party. First of all, we don't get to go to a lot of parties. And while we did attend two lovely weddings, we got to dress up as characters from my favorite show, Fringe, for the Halloween party. I love a good costume party!
The people were dressed up to all different degrees: we had a sports family (complete with pregnant cheerleader), pumpkin, monk, white trash, and lots of wigs. I myself wore a wig, to be Fauxlivia, while lucky Dale just had to wear normal clothes to be Peter. The food was good - hot dogs, and the drinks were fatal. Seriously, whoever mixed my first Rum & Coke really just handed me a drink filled with Rum and garnished with Coke. I stayed on the porch, which was a good thing for people's eardrums as I consumed my Rum & Coke. There were lots of kids there, and roasting of marshmallows, and people played games inside. It was a good party.
I have some thoughts as to what parties will rock my socks off in 2011. My mom is hosting a family reunion, which I suspect will include some great moments!

No comments: