Saturday, April 23, 2011

Seven Quick Takes on ___ Saturday

1. Does today have a name? We have Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, and Easter Sunday. What is today?
2. I don't mind when people rub my belly. It makes me feel like a happy Buddha statue that they are rubbing for luck. teehee.
3. I'm becoming more and more annoyed by people who mistake homonyms. Faze v. phase is the most recent one, but there are several. Check out this great list!
4. I am stubbornly wearing a short sleeve t-shirt despite it being 60 and damp outside. It's practically May, darn it!
5. I have a feeling that this will be the coldest summer on record for Raleigh.
6. My thumb is covered in hangnails that must be tended to.
7. But I'm much more likely to lay down on this couch with the cats and nap for a while.

1 comment:

qlluevacafe said...

1. I never thought about that-great point.
3. I aught to study this list.
7. It was a good day for a nap:-)