Friday, November 20, 2009

7 quick takes

1. Please don't tailgate me when I'm driving through a school zone. I respect the lives of small children and frankly, you should too.
2. All the trees in my yard suddenly decided they were done with foliage and dropped the rest of their leaves. Even the maple in the backyard, which was fully green on Sunday, is halfway bare and gold and red now.
3. My knee hurts today. Good thing I'm planning on a lot of sitting and cross stitching. That will make the icing process easier.
4. Watched Fringe this morning. Rather disappointing episode, although had some good moments as usual.
5. Christmas shopping is well on its way, how awesome!
6. Even though I haven't been praying on my regular schedule, God's been with me every moment this week.
7. Is it really so tacky to take bags from other grocery stores into another grocery store?

No comments: