Sunday, November 25, 2007

Good Things Come to Those Who Wait

Today our church announced the December Movie. This is one of the perks of meeting in a movie theater (a perk Dale and I, and I'm sure others, will sorely miss when we move into our new building). We get to watch 2 free movies per year! So our movie this year will be Enchanted. This is a good thing, because Dale and I were unable (due to budget constraints) to go see Enchanted with David and Sallie over Thanksgiving. And now we get to watch it for free! Having been duly warned by them, we plan to watch carefully for all the Disney references hidden throughout.

4 comments:

Erin Brown said...

I'm so excited about that movie! It looks really funny and has gotten good reviews =)

Anonymous said...

BUDGETARY RESTRAINTS? REALLY? YOU?

Anonymous said...

I have no email.

qlluevacafe said...

I thought Enchanted was the super lame movie with McDreamy from Grey's Anatomy? Maybe I'm wrong...