Monday, August 18, 2008

Weekly Writing

I realized today that I need a day each week in which to write.
So, starting next week, every Tuesday will be dedicated to writing. I will not make appointments, run errands, do schoolwork, or read fiction on Tuesdays. Instead, I will write, and sit outside, and go to parks, and sit in coffee shops. I will also continue to cook dinner and meet with my covenant group. :) I've put it in my calendar until December. We'll see how it goes! I hope that this will give me the structure I need to focus on the writing instead of cramming it into the margins of my life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm glad you aren't pushing us out of your Tuesdays ;)

This sounds great! Best of luck!

Kerry said...

I'm glad you are going to do this. It's a long time coming.

Anonymous said...

Good for you!