Friday, January 8, 2010

7 quick takes

1. Baby, it's cold outside, but the sunlight streaming through these windows is keeping me nice and toasty!
2. Tonight Dale and I get to meet some new people - a young couple that just moved here. I'm pretty excited about the prospect of widening our social circle.
3. I'm short on hours this week, but that doesn't matter because I'll pretty much be working all day tomorrow.
4. Dale surprised me by saving up all his "mad money" in order to buy a flat screen TV. Sneaky guy! Can't say I'm upset about the decision though - a larger higher quality TV will make reading basketball scores much easier.
5. Dale also sweetened the deal by buying a waffle iron. If you are my brother, sister-in-law, or parents, you will know how much Dale and I love WAFFFFFLES!
6. I was saving my mad money to buy a pair of kick-ass Doc Marten boots. When I tried on said boots, yesterday, they were unbearably uncomfortable.
7. Any suggestions on a great treat (preferably shoe related) I could spend my mad money on? (Please, no worthy suggestions like charity - we already give away $ and our mad money is meant to be spent indulgently!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm gonna say, buy some DVD's and some WAFFLE MIX, BUTTER, and SYRUP!

Elaine said...

Good call