Sunday, January 3, 2010

Saying Good bye

My good friend Kerry is leaving Raleigh on Wednesday, and leaving the country on the 16th. She's going to live in the largest slum in Central America for the next 2 years, working with the kids who live there. To follow her journey, check out her website. I hadn't realized until today how much I'll miss Kerry - her awesome laugh, her crazy sense of humor, her squeeze-you-to-death hugs, her passion for doing good, any good that occurs to her. I'm glad she's going - because it's what she wants. But I'll miss my Kerry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Kerry said...

I'm gonna miss you too, crazy!! I love you.