Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I graduated!

Yep, I've graduated. I sat in the beautiful, gorgeous sun, without a drop of rain or cloud in the sky (thanks to all who prayed!) and walked across the stage and received a lovely scroll informing me that my diploma would arrive in the mail later. It was a great day. I got to celebrate with family and friends and I got my sunny graduation, hurrah!
Now if only I didn't have to finish up these 2 last classes! Which are proving to be quite a lot of work already. And then, in typical Elaine fashion, I will take 1 week off when class is over and begin my job on July 6th. I'm very good at filling in blanks in my schedule. :)

2 comments:

Christina Regule said...

We graduated Elaine, and it didn't rain! Beautiful Day (following the ominous 3 a.m. thunder and lightning downpour)! LOL regarding the "lovely scroll" ... yeah, we cracked up over that one ... even though I am completely done with my dissertation, defense, revisions, and edits, I still got that "lovely scroll" when I walked! Too funny.

Kerry said...

I'm so excited for you... It's about time. Congrats!!