Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Teacup display!


Tonight I finally achieved a long held goal. When we helped clean out my Grandmother's house two years ago, I was able to take her teacup collection. I packed up the selected teacups carefully in a box and promptly stored them away, not knowing what to do with them. Then, a few months ago I was helping a friend clean (a pregnant friend in need - don't think this is something I do regularly...), and we cleaned her teacup collection. That inspired me to do a little research. I found some teacup racks and figured out exactly the right place to put them, and tonight I finally did it! I'm so excited to have my grandmother's teacups on display, as well as have some additional beauty in my breakfast room. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's just perfect! Grandmother would love to see a picture of it.

Unknown said...

Would you please tell me where you found these wonderful display racks? It would be a perfect gift for a friend. Thanks,

Jason Meade said...

That is beautiful! I just finished displaying my own teacup collection. Thank you for sharing.