Thursday, March 4, 2010

7 quick takes

1. I did hot yoga again this morning. While on one leg, I thought, I have lousy balance. Then I decided that from here on out I will instead think: I have improving balance. Which is also true.
2. Strangely, getting up at 5:30 am does not leave me feeling completely worn out all day.
3. Facebook ads aren't working currently, which is frustrating.
4. I spent an hour this morning sitting in the sunlight, drinking hot tea, petting Shadow, and praying. The perfect way to continue the day after 45 minutes of hot yoga.
5. I'm about to go talk to a local business to see if we can help each other out.
6. I miss Fringe, but tonight I'll head into Durham for a theological discussion.
7. I have a feeling that while I'll enjoy the discussion, I'll still miss Fringe...

No comments: