Friday, March 26, 2010

Easter S'mores

So a friend of mine at church and I were talking about our love for Easter candy last year when we came up with a diabolical idea: Easter S'mores. It's simple, really. You replace a regular marshmallow with a Peep, and the chocolate with a Cadbury cream egg. Then you microwave. YUM.
It's that time of year, and so me and Randy will be making Easter S'mores this coming Sunday. I fully expect to gross everyone out with our twisted yet delicious snack, and I also am looking forward to the SUGAR HIGH!
I've googled this and as far as I can tell, it's an original idea. I'll be sure to post photos.

2 comments:

Deb said...

ROFL!! OK, We've made SM'Peeps. But never thought about the Cadbury egg for the chocolate bit.

Yes, pictures, PLEASE! :)

Elaine said...

This opens a whole new world of S'mores, especially with new holiday Peeps..